I’m pleased to introduce you this amazing couple Eugenia & Markos, their wedding took part in beautiful santorini , it was a great five days event.
- Day one everybody enjoy by the beach like a big company drinking cocktails and have underwater photo shooting.
- Day two all the family and friends had a wine tasting in beautiful winery “santo wines” there they tasted ten different varieties of wine during the sky took the most impressive colors for the sunset time.
- Day three “the big Day”, the ceremony was in Panagia Episkopi (mesa gonia) . Panagia Episkopi is the previous middle-Byzantine cathedral of the Greek Cycladean island of Santorini (Thira). The reception party was in a private villa at Profitis ilias Hill, the highest place in santorini with panoramic view all the west & north side of the island.
- Day four, after a long party what better for a boat tour in caldera , visit the wild volcano, and thirasia island. Everybody had such a great time dance, sing, drinking house wine and jump to the sea. The most amazing and funny moment was when 30-40 guest tried to make a hart underwater, in the middle was markos & Eugenia . All this just for a picture. It wasn’t easy…
- Day five, after a relaxing day by the beach what better for a photo shooting to the secret spots in santorini , because the beauty in this island is not only the caldera , is the high recommended vineyards , the white cliffs in Vlychada and not only….