Most weddings are postponed due to COVID-19, but that’s not stopping a lot of couples from getting married.
Couples were originally planning to have their wedding with more than 100 people, but due to social distancing that didn’t happen.
Some couples said : we want just to enjoy and have fun, with a safe way without waiting any more
10 reasons to plan your destination elopement during covid-19
- Chose to travel at a safe destination like Greece for example
- Find your dreaming Greek island
- Organize with your planner an unforgettable scenery “ do not afraid to use special flowers , you have just 1 table”
- Invite your guest through zoom or another live streaming way!
- As long as you have less than 10 people and good social distancing, you can have an amazing ceremony
- You could have an incredible video & photoshooting to share with your friends
- You will spend less money
- You can organize your elopement last minute
- Elopements are always unique and romantic
- Think out of the box
“Eloping is a wonderful way to skip the stressful planning of an event“
“An elopement wedding can be as simple as just the two of you at the courthouse, or it can include a few favorite people to share the day with. You can even choose a location that’s special to you.”